This is an Elden Ring guide for getting the quest “Fall” in The Elder Scrolls Online. It includes a walk-through of the objectives, where to find them and how to do them!
The “what to do after beating margit elden ring” is a game that is available on the Nintendo Switch. In this guide, we will go over what you can do when you beat the game.
In Elden Ring, finding a new weapon for your character takes a lot of traveling and patience. They may migrate from one area to another depending on where you are in the Lands Between as a result of your activities in the game. Or, more often, you just lose sight of your tasks as a result of the many encounters you have along the way. Keeping these considerations in mind, here’s how to locate the Nagakiba katana.
In Elden Ring, how do you get the Nagakiba?
Bloody Finger Hunter Yura has the Nagakiba katana, which you may get simply by killing him. This path, however, is optional if you want to assist Yura on his adventure, which starts near the Seaside Ruins Site of Grace in Limgrave. You can kill him to receive the Nagakiba, putting a stop to his saga.
For many players, moving through the game may quickly lead to losing track of who you need to speak to, where you need to talk to them, and how you need to talk to them. At Yura’s instance, he may be in any of a number of places other than the Seaside Ruins. When you speak with Yura, he will warn you about the dragon at Agheel Lake, which is where his journey begins.
Yura, the Bloody Finger Hunter, may be found in the following locations.
If you choose not to kill him in his starting camp, he may be hiding in one of the following locations:
- Murkwater Cave is located north of Agheel Lake in Limgrave, and is home to the Flying Dragon Agheel. North of Murkwater Cave will lie the Murkwater Catacombs and Murkwater Coast Sites of Grace. You’ll be attacked by Bloody Finger Nerijus here, and you’ll have to combat the Invader. Engage in fight, and Yura will ultimately join you to assist you. As a prize for defeating Nerijus, you’ll acquire their Reduvia dagger. Yura may now be located beneath a separate bridge on the Murkwater Coast, just a bit farther north of the cave.
- Yura’s summon sign can be located north of the Main Academy Site of Grace near the bridge at Raya Lucaria Academy. When you summon his sign, a confrontation with Bloody Finger Ravenmount Assassin will begin. Only return to the bridge where the sign was after defeating this adversary. Yura will be leaning on a railing, next to his previously placed placard.
- The Atlus Plateau, north of the Atlus Highway Junction Site of Grace, is home to the Second Church of Marika. If you encounter Yura here, speak with him to get the Nagakiba. As a consequence, Bloody Finger Eleonora will attack you.
- Zamor Ruins: Be aware that this is a spoiler, so proceed with care. Shabriri, a new character, appears in the Mountaintops of the Giants. This person, on the other hand, seems to have taken Yura’s body as a host. When you kill him, you’ll get Yura’s Ronin’s Set. The Nagakiba will either be in the Murkwater region or south of the Dragon Burnt Ruins; it will not be here.
Ronin’s Set and Nagakiba Stats
Here are the stats for the long katana if you managed to get the Nagakiba after all that trial and error. It has a Physical Attack of 115 and a Critical Attack of 100. For Scaling rates, it has a Strength D and Dexterity C, thus you’ll need Strength 18 and Dexterity 22 to adequately wield it. The Unsheathe skill and Piercing Fang Ash of War come with the sword, which causes blood loss.
The Ronin’s Set includes the Iron Kasa, Armor, Gauntlets, and Greaves, in addition to the katana in question. Immunity 30, Robustness 23, Focus 24, Vitality 24, and Poise 2 are all on the Iron Kasa piece. Immunity 66, Robustness 48, Focus 52, Vitality 57, and Poise 6 come standard with the Ronin Armor. Immunity 25, Robustness 19, Focus 20, Vitality 21, and Poise 2 are all included in the set’s Gauntlets. Immunity 46, Robustness 35, Focus 36, Vitality 38, and Poise 5 are the Greaves’ final stats.
Tarnished, travel with ease. Use the following resources to help you become Elden Lord:
The “elden ring margit the fell weakness” is a quest in Elden Ring. The guide will show you how to complete it, and what rewards you can expect.
Frequently Asked Questions
What level should I be to fight Margit Elden Ring?
A: You should be at least level 16 to fight Margit Elden Ring.
Where can I buy Nagakiba?
A: You can buy it on Steam.
When should I fight Margit the fall omen?
A: You should fight Margit the fall omen when youre past level 30.
- margit the fell omen recommended level
- elden ring margit the fell omen recommended level
- elden ring walkthrough
- how to beat margit the fell omen
- elden ring margit the fell recommended level