The game is set in 1959, and the protagonist Jimmy Hopkins attends a New England boarding school called Bullworth Academy. In order to complete his mission of revenge on an older bully named Bob Harris, Jimmy must work at a local store as part of shop class.
“Bully shop class broken” is a question that many people have been asking. In Bully, the shop class is used to purchase items for your bully. How do you use it?
- You’ve got three chances to get the sequence right. If you get all three wrong, you’ll flunk the class. If you pass, you’ll be able to use the BMX.
- Pass the class and you’ll be able to ride the Retro BMX. 3. Rotate the shop clockwise.
- The Green Racer BMX is unlocked. 4. Rotate counterclockwise in the shop.
- The Blue Bomber BMX is unlocked. 5. Press the Circle Button.
In a similar vein, how do you shop on Bully?
- Shop 1 is a button-pressing task similar to Chemistry, except this time the order isn’t random! You’ll need to use a mix of button presses and turning the Left Analog Stick in the right way.
- 2. Rotate the shop clockwise.
- 3. Rotate the shop clockwise.
- 4. Rotate counterclockwise in the shop.
- 5. Press the Circle Button.
What happens if you pass all of the courses in Bully? You will not be considered truant if you have completed any classes that you were expected to attend. Finish them all, and you’ll never be late again.
As a result, when do lessons start in Bully?
Each day at Bully, the player attends two classes: one in the morning and one in the afternoon, separated by a one-and-a-half-hour lunch break. Classes run from 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. in the morning and 1:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. in the afternoon.
Is it possible to retake lessons in Bully?
If you fail a class session, you will have the opportunity to retake it the next time you have a class in that room. You won’t “lose” any unlockables if you miss or fail a class; you’ll be given the opportunity to retake it as many times as you need.
Answers to Related Questions
How can you earn a perfect score in Bully?
Obtaining a 100% completion rate
- Completing all 52 Story Missions is a must.
- Completing all 16 side missions is a must (24 Missions in Scholarship Edition and Anniversary Edition)
- Carry out 41 errands (out of 50)
- Complete all of the courses until the fifth level (6 classes in Bully, 10 classes in Scholarship Edition and Anniversary Edition)
- Collect the whole set of 75 rubber bands.
How long does it take to bully someone?
If you only perform the narrative missions, you should be able to finish in around 10 hours. 20-25 hours if you aim for 100 percent completion.
What do the red stars in Bully mean?
The Red Star Challenges are little more than side quests. The Red Star icons indicate that if you complete this quest, you will get a new save point. I hope this has been of assistance 2 1.
What are your options in Bully?
Bully: There are a lot of things to do when you’re a bully.
- Whacking on the Side of the Road. Take a long, thin piece of wood in your hand.
- Delivery of Assault. You can afford to squander a few papers while completing a paper round by tossing them in the faces of preps.
- Panic in the Vase
- Bring the cops on campus.
- Obstruction of justice
- Attack authority using your minions.
- Get rid of the filth.
- Snow should be thrown.
What happens if all 75 rubber bands are collected?
Collecting the 75 Rubber Bands spread across the game area will provide Jimmy access to a new weapon: the Rubber Band Ball. In Scholarship Edition, passing Geography class #2 unlocks all of the destinations on your map.
What’s new in this edition of Bully Scholarship?
The game includes eight new missions, extra characters, four new school subjects (Biology, Music, Math, and Geography), and new unlocking goods and apparel, all of which were not accessible in the PlayStation 2 edition.
What’s the difference between the Anniversary Edition and the Bully Scholarship Edition?
“Everything from the critically acclaimed Bully: Scholarship Edition is included in Bully: Anniversary Edition, plus support for high-resolution displays, enhanced graphics, improved lighting and textures, and controls redesigned for touch gameplay, all while adding multiplayer with new Friend Challenges,” reads the Google description.
How many go-kart races have you bullied?
In Bully Anniversary Edition, how can you obtain the go kart?
- If you finish the 5 go-kart races and the 3 street races, you’ll get a go-kart.
- You must finish all of the Go-Kart races in order to unlock the Go-Kart.
- Beat all four to five carnival races as well as four to five street races. Sorry, I’m not sure whether it’s a 4 or a 5.
- It should be accessible at the school’s far right garage.
In the game “Bully”, there are many ways to use shop class. You can sell items, buy and sell weapons, upgrade your stats, etc. Reference: shop 5 bully xbox.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you pass shop class in Bully?
A: To pass Shop Class in Bully, you must have a grade of at least 85.
Do you have to pass all classes in Bully?
A: No, you can pass some classes without passing others.
How long is the Bully story?
A: The length of the game is around 7-10 hours, depending on how long you take to complete it.
- bully shop class answers
- bully shop class xbox
- bully shop class pc
- bully shop class 2
- bully shop class 3