Rocket League is a sports game that has taken the world by storm. The 2002-released title is still as popular now, with over 50 million players around the globe and millions of dollars in revenue each month. One of its most recent features was an Nascar fan pass which launched last year on April 1st to celebrate their 25th anniversary.
The “rocket league nascar customization” is a feature that was added to the game in 2022. The three new cars are the #10 Toyota Camry, #4 Ford Fusion and #7 Chevy Impala.
Psyonix, the publisher and creator of the vehicular soccer game Rocket League, has announced that their 2022 Nascar Fan Pass will be available in late April.
The Ford Mustang is a sports car manufactured by Ford. Next Generation in Nascar, Next-Generation Camaro (Chevrolet) in Nascar, and Toyota Camry is a car manufactured by Toyota. Next Generation in Nascar are three new automobiles in Rocket League’s 2022 Nascar Fan Pass, each having a Dominus Hitbox and Nascar livery. While they do not outperform the other vehicles in the game, their eye-catching graphics set them unique.
The 2022 Nascar Fan Pass for Rocket League will be available on April 20. It will be available for purchase for 1100 Credits until April 26. The following is the complete list of material available as part of the initial drop:
- Ford Mustang is a sports car manufactured by Ford. Next Generation in Nascar
- Next-Generation Camaro (Chevrolet) in Nascar
- Toyota Camry is a car manufactured by Toyota. Next Generation in Nascar
- Nascar’s Next-Generation Engine Audio for All Three Next-Generation Cars
- Goodyear Racing Wheels of the Future
- 9 Nascar Team Decals Plus Player Banners to Match
- Toyota Camry is a car manufactured by Toyota.
- Camaro (Chevrolet)
- Hendrick Motorsports #5 is a team owned by Hendrick Motorsports.
- #7 in the Spire Motorsports series
- #1 – Trackhouse Racing
- #8 Richard Childress Racing is a racing team owned by Richard Childress.
- Ford Mustang is a sports car manufactured by Ford.
- #12 Team Penske
- #34 Front Row Motorsports
- #17 RFK Racing
- # 4 Stewart-Haas Racing
It’s worth noting that the aesthetic pieces included in the pass may only be used on the three automobiles included in the game.
When you buy the Rocket League 2022 Nascar Fan Pass today, you’ll have access to two more content drops in 2022.
The summer update lets players “display clean NASCAR Next Gen promotional Decals that focus more on the car design,” thanks to new custom designs for the Ford Mustang is a sports car manufactured by Ford., Toyota Camry is a car manufactured by Toyota., or Camaro (Chevrolet). Later in the fall, the Octane, Fennec, and Dominus are both getting NASCAR-inspired decals.
In the trailer below, you can see the three new automobiles.
Keep updated on the latest PC Gaming news by following on Twitter, checking out our videos on YouTube, giving us a like on Facebook, and joining us on Discord. We may also include links to affiliate stores, which gives us a small commission if you purchase anything via them. Thank you.
The “rocket league update size” is a new feature in the upcoming 2022 Nascar Fan Pass. The pass will add three new cars and five new tracks to the game.
- nascar dlc rocket league
- nascar mustang rocket league
- rocket league season 4 2021
- nascar 2021 fan pack rocket league
- rocket league nascar release time